Print out the membership for below and mail it with a check to the address below:
The Old North End Neighborhood (ONEN)
PO Box 8185
Colorado Springs, CO 80933-8185
ONEN Membership and Support
All owners or renters of property within the borders of the Old North End who are 18 years of age or older are automatically members of the Old North End Neighborhood.
Become a financial supporter of the Old North End Neighborhood
- The Old North End Neighborhood (ONEN) is a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer organization.
- By becoming a financial supporter of ONEN, you can help preserve and improve our neighborhood.
A basic $50 annual contribution supports key areas that define our neighborhood:
- Historic Neighborhood Integrity
- Safety and Security
- Neighborhood Events
Additional financial support enables enhancements such as those shown below:
- $100 purchases one parkway tree
- $75 purchases one day of security patrols for the neighborhood
- $200 pays the ONEN share of replacing one sidewalk panel
- $500 purchases/sustains one planted median tree for North End Woodlands
The Old North End Neighborhood (ONEN) is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donate to ONEN